For someone who does not know what an OBM does, what do you do?
I like describing an OBM as a clone of a business owner in their backend. Supporting the Business owner in their day to day operations and project management so the business owner has more time in their day to complete only the tasks they can do such as guest speaking at an event!
I help and support small business owners and entrepreneurs to manage and organize their business. I work as their collaborative partner helping with their business strategy to grow and scale.
When people ask me what an OBM does I say that I work beside business owners as a strategic partner to help manage their business! I create systems in all areas of their businesses that implement automation, for example, I also consult the business owner and brainstorm ideas to make their business more efficient and help train new team members as their business grows!
As an OBM I focus on product launches for small businesses looking to increase the number of revenue streams with targeted audience with concentrated effort to effectively grow your business, Each launch needs to be handled with care.
As you grow your launches grow, and therefore your launch team grows. You can’t do it all, well you can but you won’t sleep hahaha. Do it with a team and it changes the game for you. Entrepreneur giants are not teams of 1. You can’t scale that particular business that way. But you can jump to new ones. the more precise effort and time stays concise.
I craft the launch strategy with my client’s input (of course ;)) and then I manage the launch strategy for whatever the offer is. As we are setting that up we are also checking out our other offers, and check into see what we can streamline in each process. Where can we do market research to make sure our offer is tailor to our ideal client, and then how do you track and monitor that process so that you can measure and improve it constantly and consistently.
My launch strategy includes systems and processes, metrics, and strategy for your marketing, sales, and customer service systems. We can break down this big process of getting you the sales you want into 3 main systems. There are more systems than these, but these are the most important ones when it comes to launching. Each of these systems includes: templates to use for emails, important forms to track and record data, metrics streamlined and easy to assess the vitals of your business regularly. As well as defined processes that you can train your team with, or your team can train more team members.
Your capacity to handle more will not be a thing of concern. You will have the process defined to grow.
Comments
Post a Comment